|Click to enlarge|
A Stacked LNBF combines both polarities on a single line, eliminating the need for voltage polarity switching.
This LNBF is compatible with any Dish Pro Bell TV receiver. It can also be used with most Free-to-air receivers capable of going up to 2150MHz.
The base of this LNBF fits on both D-Style and Rectangular-Style dishes.
- Input: 12.2-12.7GHz
- Polarity: Left Hand (L) & Right Hand (R) circular
(both polarities available at all times)
- Local Oscillator: 11,250MHz & 14,350MHz
- Output: 950-1450MHz & 1650-2150MHz
- Noise figure: 0.7 to 1.1dB
- Gain (typical): 56dB
- Number of outputs: 1 (one)
- Neck size: 40mm
- Base: Fits dishes with slide-in rectangular arm.
- Manufacturer: Microyal
- Misc Specs:
- Cross-polarization isolation: 20dB
- Operational voltage: 10.5 to 21V DC
- Current drain: 160mA to 200mA