Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kusat/www/spectrum/support/unaohm/ap01.php:1) in /home/kusat/www/spectrum/support/unaohm/ap01.php on line 7
Unaohm AP-01 Spectrum Analyzer
The AP-01 is an advanced DVB-S/QPSK & DVB-S2/8PSK spectrum analyzer.
The Unaohm AP01 takes you to a whole new level of abilities, with its multiple measurement capabilities and high-resolution spectrum display.
- DVB-S (QPSK)
- DVB-S2 (8PSK)
- DVB-T/H (COFDM)
- Mpeg-2 & Mpeg-4
The AP-01 uses a Lithium Ion battery and has a 5.7" Colour LCD display.
It is also one of the only measure instrument of its class with an RS232 and USB interface.
You can obtain the Italian PDF spec sheet of the AP01 here.
the Unaohm AP 01 online.
- 5 to 65 MHz (optional)
- 45 to 2150 MHz in the following bands:
- L 45 to 156 MHz.
- M 156 to 454 MHz.
- H 454 to 900 MHz.
- SAT 900 to 2150 MHz.
Unit of Measure:
- dB for ratios. dBµV, dBmV, dBm for power and level measurements.
- ± 2.0 dB from 45 to 2050 MHz.
- ± 2.5 dB from 2050 to 2150 MHz.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 29 x 31 x 16cm with carrying case
- Weight: 3.6 kg with carrying case
- Finishing The unit comes with a robust and a straps for transport
Ambiant & Calibration:
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Power Supply/Charger-Adapter
- Lithium-Ion battery
- BNC/IEC Adapter (P80A)
- BNC/F Adapter (P82)
- Nylon carrying case (C25)
- Instruction manual
|Blue OSD: Digital analysis (Satellite)
|Cyan OSD: Analog analysis (Satellite)
|Green OSD: Analogue TV measures (Terrestrial)
|Red OSD: Digital measures (Terrestrial)