|Click to enlarge|
The Kusat VoIP430 is a Voice over IP gateway that offers 3 FXS ports and 1 FXO port, to make phone calls using a traditional (ADSL/Cable/Ethernet) or V-Sat Internet connection.
- 3 FXS ports allow you to connect up to 3 tradional telephones or 3 trunk lines from an office PBX system to your VoIP gateway
- 1 FXO port allows you to connect a local phone line to your VoIP gateway for off-site access from land line or cell phone (DISA)
The advantage of our VoIP solution over the competition is:
- Its lower cost for a comparable service.
(see our VoIP section for pricing)
- Its ability to function over different types of connections.
(ADSL, Cable, Ethernet _and_ Satellite)
- The availability of different Codecs to adapt the call quality based on your type of Internet connection.
(G.726; G.728 and G.729e for high bandwidth connections or G.729a and G.723.1 for low bandwidth and V-Sat connections)
- The availability of many traditional telco features at no extra cost.
(Call Blocking, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Caller ID, Do Not Disturb, 3-Way Call, VoiceMail, Calling Card Option and more)
For more information on service plans and rates, please visit our VoIP section.