The Unaohm Digi-Ohm HD is a DVB-T, DVB-C and DVB-S / DVB-S2 spectrum analyzer.
The main characteristics of this instrument are as follows:
- Real time spectrum analyzer, 45~2250 MHz
- Digital measurements & analysis: DVB T/T2, DVB-C, DVB S/S2
- Audio & Video display of FTA signals
- Network Information Table of Digital Transponders
- Constellation Diagram
- Preset tuning in DVB-S/S2
- Echoes analysis in DVB-T
- LTE interference analysis in DVB-T
- Cable length calculation to fault point (requires external noise generator)
- Data logger function
- DiSEqC 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, SCR
The Digi-Ohm HD is manufactured in a robust ABS polymer. The adjustable cover protects the instrument when it is not being used, acts as a sun shield under day light and can be used as a stand in lab mode.
It comes with a standard or premium carrying case, that protects the instrument from dust, shocks and abuse from every day use.
The 5.7", back lit, wide angle, LCD screen provides comfortable viewing and the Li-Ion battery provides over 5 hours of autonomy with a charge time of only 4 hours. A USB port allows the user to update the instrument and download his logs to any PC.
At under 2Kg and measuring 24 x 16 x 9, it is easy to carry anywhere.