|Click to enlarge|
This switch has the following specifications:
- 8 Satellite IF Inputs
- 1 Off-air Input
- 12 Receiver outputs
- Integrated / External Power supply is included.
This switch is intended for the distribution of Free-to-air satellite television to multiple satellite receivers.
To distribute the signal from multiple satellites & dishes to more than one receiver, you will need to feed two (2) lines per LNBF to the switch.
Example: To distribute 2 satellites to more than 1 receiver, you will need to fee 4 lines to your switch.
Switch configuration on your free-to-air receivers:
- Satellite 1 (inputs 1 & 2): DiSEqC = 1; 22KHz = Off
- Satellite 2 (inputs 3 & 4): DiSEqC = 1; 22KHz = On
- Satellite 3 (inputs 5 & 6): DiSEqC = 2; 22KHz = Off
- Satellite 4 (inputs 7 & 8): DiSEqC = 2; 22KHz = On
Note: To take advantage of the Off-air input, you will need a Diplexer to separate the off-air signal from the satellite signal before you connect your coax cable to the Free-to-air receiver.